Saturday, March 26, 2011

Craigslist and YouTube

Lately, it seems a lot of my leads have been coming from either Craigslist or Youtube.

It just comes to show how powerful such internet outlets are when it comes to getting your listings or real estate services out there. My current leads involve a mix of both college students looking for rentals for the next school year and others are people with leases ending soon who want to move to a new place.

The problem with utilizing sites like ForRent is their databases are not totally up-to-date. Fortunately, the IDX on my site is updated within two hours of actual MLS updates. Feel free to browse my website for rentals and any other listings in the area.

Are you looking for apartments for rent in Milford CT? Feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment