Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Break from Real Estate - CONGRATULATIONS TO THE UCONN MEN!

Let's put apartments for rent in Milford CT and other Milford CT Real Estate on the back burner, and instead, let's discuss UConn basketball.

First of all...I'm a bigger UConn women's fan, and I was DEVASTATED when they lost to Notre Dame that game. I'll admit that things weren't going too well for Maya and the rest of the girls since the beginning of the game. However, for some players to only lose FOUR games in their college career? Now that's really impressive.

Too bad I won't be watching them face off against Texas A&M tonight, but fortunately, the UConn men turned their season around starting with the Maui invitational and now, they're the NCAA champions.


Seriously, despite the women's loss, this does make up for things for me :)

Things have been picking up even more in our office, so it's perfect that the NCAA championship has come to a close, as I've been staying up later than usual just to finish these games. Need to get my beauty rest so I can serve you as your Milford CT realtor.

No comments:

Post a Comment